1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need some encouragement???

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Michael, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Michael

Michael New Member

List a verse of encouragement:

The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. [​IMG]

Michael

(next...)

2. Candi016

Candi016 New Member

Romans 8:38-39
    "For I am certain of this: neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nothing already in existence and nothing still to come, nor any power, nor the heights nor the depths, nor any created thing whatever, will be able to come between us and the love of God, known to us in Christ Jesus our Lord."

3. Michael

Michael New Member

Anyone else?? Or are we all super-encouraged, stress free, Super Christians without need of encouragement....? hee hee hee

Here's one...

Proverbs 37:16

A little that the righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

4. Kayla

Kayla New Member

Psalms 118:17- I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

That would be my life/fav. verse y'all. I try to live by it every day in my life. It helps me keep my strength in the Lord, in trying times. [​IMG]