1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need Youth Viewpoint...Please!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Sing4Him, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Xingyi Warrior

Xingyi Warrior New Member

How so? You threw down the gauntlet when you got so pouty and defensive. Quit trying to be the victim. If you didn't want our advice then you could have just ignored it instead of copping an attitude which just shows to the world that you're probably in need of some kind of help. I mean come on, are we mature or what? I have had people on some other forums dealing with martial arts flame me and say that I am a worthless bag of tripe and dont know anything....regardless of the fact that I was once a nationally ranked Judo champion. So who cares what they think or we think or anyone else because if we are secure in who we are then that should be all that matters.

With that attitude, I must say "..dont let the door hit you on the way out." While I like the back and forth that normally goes on around here, the forums should be reserved for people who wish to engage in civilized discourse and exchange of thoughts and opinions without the distraction of someone who takes offense and cops an immature attitude everytime someone says something that they don't agree with - defend your positions rationally.

Ad hominem attacks only reflect the ineptness in reason of the individual who issues them. Read the posts - then decide.

I think that you need to spend less time on these forums and more at the alter. That goes for the rest of us too.