1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New 9/11 truth documentary among 'most watched' on PBS this week.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Sep 13, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" is getting public attention and casting doubt on the scientific validity of the U.S. government's investigation into the WTC tragedy. PBS is the first major network to air the program.

Just days away from the 11th anniversary of the World Trade Center tragedy and months away from the U.S. presidential election, a game-changing 9/11 documentary is ranking number three among "most watched" documentaries on PBS and number one among "most shared."

Available for free online August 18th - September 4th, the documentary could have a significant effect on public opinion. [Update: PBS has extended viewing indefinitely.] Both the Republicans and Democrats, as equally staunch defenders of the official story, stand to be affected if the public's suspicion of government corruption grows deeper.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/332051#ixzz26OT657RN

Hmmm, number three most watched and number one most shared.

Imagine that.

I've received multiple emails stating that the 911 documentary "911 Explosive Evidence, Experts Speak Out" has been breaking viewing records at the PBS CPT12 website. I didn't feel comfortable posting the claim without first verifying that it was accurate, so I left a message yesterday and received a call back today from Shari Bernson (Director of Development at CPT12.org) I figured I'd record the call just to provide a little additional proof that it's not "just a rumor." Hope you'll visit the site and support the work of AE911Truth.org as well as CPT12.org for having the courage to air this important information. SOURCE

#1 poncho, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012