1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Baptist Board feature

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by bb_baptist, Jun 4, 2001.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Now you can check your BaptistMail email from any Baptist Board page. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page and enter your username and password.

BaptistMail is the largest web-based email service (with over 1,400 members) serving the global e-Baptist community.

Those BB members who do not yet have a BaptistMail account are encouraged to sign up for a free BaptistMail. Stop supporting YahooMail or Hotmail - move to a Baptist email address: [email protected]

2. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Bro. Webmaster! I tried it out and it works, 'cept my box is broken...... It says, "There is no mail in this mailbox." I guess it means that nobody likes me and they don't send me any e-mail. ;)

Seriously now, I have a question: If I get mail, during the time I am surfing the Net at BaptistBoard.com, will the screen indicate if I have mail?

3. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bjh:
    Seriously now, I have a question: If I get mail, during the time I am surfing the Net at BaptistBoard.com, will the screen indicate if I have mail?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your inbox should update every few minutes, but there will be no special notices.

Keep checking though, someone might just send you an email ;)