1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Book and Pamphlet

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by carlaimpinge, Jul 3, 2004.

1. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

Hello, my name is Carl W. Denson. I'm an ordained independent Baptist preacher, who lives in Montgomery, Ala. I have recently written a book on the gathering of the body of Christ, along with a pamphlet which verifies the secret appearance of the Lord at this coming.

The book is a doctrinal refutation of the prewrath rapture (Rosenthal, VanKampen, Nigro), and also identifies the errors of preweek and posttrib rapturism.

This position is not MIDTRIB. It is a PRETRIB gathering. It is MIDWEEK, which is completely different in "thesis". The works by Harrison or Archer are not typical, and the identification by Walvoord and Pentecost are not RELATIVE to Midweek rapturism.

This is posted FYI, in the event any of the pastors on the board would care to investigate the information which is contained in both.

The thesis of Paul's Gathering at Midweek is posted at my homepage.

Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing!