1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

new booklet KJV-only Myths about Archaic Words

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Logos1560, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My new 100 page booklet entitled KJV-only Myths About Archaic Words is now available at www.lulu.com It is a greatly expanded and revised edition of a chapter on archaic words in my book The Unbound Scriptures. That section on archiac words was less than 20 pages. This booklet provides evidence that answers several inaccurate KJV-only claims about archaic words. This new booklet includes over 30 pages of examples where the KJV updated, revised, or made simpler renderings in the 1568 Bishops' Bible of which it was a revision. It also includes an example list of words found in one or more of the pre-1611 English Bibles that were not used in the KJV.

It can be downloaded for free at the above web site for the first month or so.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Wait - Unbound Scriptures is your book?? Did I know that? I don't think so! Woo-hoo!! :wavey:

Thanks so much for the ebook. I'll download it in a bit. Thanks for your hard work!

3. TC

TC Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just downloaded it. Thanks. :)