1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Forum: Bible Reading Plan 2002

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by bb_baptist, Nov 12, 2001.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

For those who wish to read through the Bible in 2002.

The Bible Reading Plan (reading from four separate places in the Scripture every day - 2OT and 2 NT) will be posted shortly.

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: webmaster ]

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Kewl idea! :cool: Read, a little input on what was read... [​IMG] Is that how it'll work?
    da Gina

3. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's a great idea. I am sure it will have a lot of customers. My wife and I are reading our Bibles for years now. Lost count, how many times we did it. She usually finishes reading the Bible at least once a year and I try for two. This is outside of quiet devotions, personal Bible study, and research. I am talking about reading the Bible through from the beginning to the end, like a book. Nothing beats it! We enjoy it tremendously, and in our time and place we need solid spiritual support the Bible gives daily! [​IMG]

4. Daniel

Daniel New Member

I can vouch for this format because I have enjoyed it for 11 years via the means of reading THE ONE YEAR BIBLE. You ALWAYS get something out of your daily reading. If one area of the scriptures doesn't really "grab you" for that day, another section is sure to do it for you. It is an awesome format. I hope the BB version will be similar to the ONE YEAR BIBLE. Looking forward to seeing it...

5. Joey M

Joey M New Member

Wow, cool. This was a great idea. I'm glad that it is being added.

God speed.

6. Eladar

Eladar New Member

I would appreciate it if it were moved to the free for all forum. I may not post to it all the time(my internet is being cut back), but I would like to join in from time to time.