1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Improved Obamacare Program Released on 35 Floppy Disks

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 21, 2013.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WASHINGTON—Responding to widespread criticism regarding its health care website, the federal government today unveiled its new, improved Obamacare program, which allows Americans to purchase health insurance after installing a software bundle contained on 35 floppy disks.

“I have heard the complaints about the existing website, and I can assure you that with this revised system, finding the right health care option for you and your family is as easy as loading 35 floppy disks sequentially into your disk drive and following the onscreen prompts,” President Obama told reporters this morning,

http://feedly.com/k/18DBwBB

:)

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I'll loan him my old Commodore 64..:smilewinkgrin:

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

I've got a friend who's made about a thousand upgrades from freeware, and added who knows how many peripherals, and still uses at 64. I think the word for him is "stubborn."