New message board for Jesus Freaks/Teens

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Bull_Derrick, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Bull_Derrick

Bull_Derrick
    Expand Collapse

2. BrotherJesse

BrotherJesse
    Expand Collapse

Welcome Bull to BaptistBoard.com!

I have enough times with Christians here on BB. Especially when they judge. I do not need to put more weight on my shoulders. Thanks for posting the link though.

3. UnashamedYouth

UnashamedYouth
    Expand Collapse

hmmmmmmmmmmm most christian boards don't do well, unfortunately... so good luck to him!

4. Bull_Derrick

Bull_Derrick
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to you both for your replies. I wasn't trying to take away from this board but hoping some posters here might want to help start a new one, like a church plant.

Unashamed youth, point well taken. I am not sure why there are more people posting on sports sites than about Jesus if we have so many Christians in this country. Seems you'd want to talk about Him. I mainly post over on Yahoo Baptist board or the original christianmessageboard.org thread, but sometimes lurk over here. Thanks Brother Jesse for your welcome.

5. UnashamedYouth

UnashamedYouth
    Expand Collapse

I may join up later... but I really don't have enough time to even take care of the semi official message board I have for a pairs team... my work with official websites takes up my 2 and a half hour of net time pretty much every day :(