1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Pastors who "Clean House" of Staff

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by scubablt, Feb 7, 2006.

1. standingfirminChrist

now Bitsy, be careful. many will get a calculator out and figger that out. lol

2. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

3. genesis12

genesis12 Member

It's pretty clear that in many instances points specifically to TPDC/TPDL, Bitsy, not to ancient :) house cleaning.

I'm calling you Bitsy only because sfic did. I hope I don't offend you!

[​IMG]

4. genesis12

genesis12 Member

I just noticed that you are a marine, MRCoon. God bless you! Keep the faith and your powder dry! [​IMG]

5. MRCoon

MRCoon New Member

Thank you but the Lord gets all the praise!! I have seen him working in lives and in spite of our tough and busy times in the military...souls are being saved. It is awesome to see those around me develop the righteous confidence that comes from this new relationship with Christ. This Blessed Hope that they now have is stronger than the mightiest IED or enemy bullet! Iraq has caused a lot of heartache and "holes" in many families but it has also caused a mini-revival...God is so good!

6. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

It's pretty clear that in many instances points specifically to TPDC/TPDL, Bitsy, not to ancient :) house cleaning.

I'm calling you Bitsy only because sfic did. I hope I don't offend you!

[​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]You are more than welcome to call me Bitsy, genesis12. That's my name!

Did I go off on a tangent? Maybe I did. I do teach math. :D I just meant to point out that PDL or PDC reasons for cleaning house would be a pretty new phenom. I don't like the practice regardless of the reasons, and I haven't specifically seen PDL used as a reason 'round these parts, but I'm not quite as active in church development as I once was.