1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New poll shows Clinton trails top 2008 Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Nov 28, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That will give you to safely vote for your two top picks, Romney and Giuliani.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

You continue to follow me around the board like a lost soul who has no life of his own bearing false witness over and over again for the sole purpose of attacking and badgering. I am still praying for you.

Dear heavenly Father I pray that you will give peace and security to Saturn Neptune. In Jesus Name amen.

#3 2 Timothy2:1-4, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is pathetic, using the name of the Lord because someone does not agree with your nut case political theories.

I neither need nor covet your prayers. Things are going quite well, thank you.

Maybe if you would stop belittleing those who, for one example, support Ron Paul, when you yourself have no idea who you support, maybe you would be treated with some respect. At least those who support him know why and what they believe. From your posts, you have no idea, plus you would not know a conservative if he came up and introduced himself.

#4 saturneptune, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Bill will have to start digging into his bag of tricks. Always his strongpoint.

6. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

7. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hopefully this will be a headstart for when it comes time to really dig up the sludge and slime and slag to cover her with.

8. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Oh how ridiculously pathetic and condescending this post is. Your delusion of self importance is equally sad. There are only a few forums, and I've seen nobody follow you around. Everybody posts everywhere. So get off your high horse before you fall off and break your fool neck.

Also, how flippant and phony to use a prayer as a weapon of attack over a disagreement of opinion. I thought I'd seen just about everything, but this beats anything I've seen anyone else do on here...and that's saying quite a bit.
    Sad, pathetic, and disingenuous. I pity any church having such a person as its pastor.

9. 2 Timothy2:1-4

You really should mind your own business.

10. Magnetic Poles

So now commenting on your attack on another member of a PUBLIC board is getting you upset. Too bad, Timbo. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. You act foolish publicly, you will be publicly called on it.

"Oh God, I pray that Timbo will see the error of his ways." :laugh:

#10 Magnetic Poles, Nov 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  11. 2 Timothy2:1-4

It is apparent that you have an agenda rather than be willing to deal with reality. SN began the attack:

And he follows me around the board with the same false accusations. His attack was off topic and irrelevent. It is obvious that both you and SN have a serious lack of peace and feel threatened by my presence and posts. May God give you both peace.

12. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The peace of God and with God is very viabrant in my life. Your insults to members are not enough. You have to drag the name of the Lord into your twisted political ideas.

Somehow you try to use the Bible and being a Christian against those who do not agree with you. It stretches the imagination to picture you as a pastor with that type of conduct.

I appreciate anyone of genuine interest to pray for me or my family, however, I need no prayers from you and your games.

The lack of your theological depth is only partially matched by your lack of understanding of America's founding ideals and inner workings of government.

13. 2 Timothy2:1-4

After this post it is quite clear that your issue is only my view on things. I have never insulted anyone. But the fact still remains that you follow me around this board hurling your insults in threads which are always irrelevent to the thread and off topic. Such behavior most certainly needs prayer. somehow you have lost your peace and feel some need to make unnecesary, irrelevent, and harrassing posts.

14. Magnetic Poles

Can you say 'persecution complex' and 'paranoia'? I knew you could.

Seriously Timmy, you ain't that important.

15. 2 Timothy2:1-4

Apparently I am important enough that you have to butt in a situation that doesn't concern you.