1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jonrpatrick, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonrpatrick

jonrpatrick New Member

Good evening.
    New to the boards, as well as a newly-minted Christian. I don't see an "introductions" forum, so I hope it's okay here!
    I was raised 'Christian", as in we never went to church. Looking back, I've been feeling a 'pull' to church for a while, but it took a new wife who makes her religion a central point to get me to go.
    We hunted around, and finally found the right church, at the right time.
    I'm still a noob, and the amount that I DON'T know humbles me - but I'm here and active and growing daily.
    I'm also setting up a blog to track my journey and as my personal ministry to Men that's never too late or too overwhelming to seek out Jesus!
    Jon Patrick

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is great, brother, but as a non-Baptist you do NOT have the privilege of posting or answering in the "Baptist-only" half of the BB. We have strict rules about this.

Feel free to jump in on all the other places open to "All Christians". This is a good place to learn and grow.

You may certainly READ and THINK THRU subjects in the Baptist-only area. This, too, will help build your faith.

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.