1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Newly Released Benghazi Emails Lead Directly to White House

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Apr 30, 2016.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/04/29/newly-released-benghazi-emails-lead-directly-white-house

Newly Released Benghazi Emails Lead Directly to White House

Catherine Herridge reported some new developments in the investigation into the Sept. 2012 Benghazi attack, including the release of documents that lead directly to the White House. Among the documents, obtained by Judicial Watch through a FOIA request, is an email from senior White House adviser Ben Rhodes to other top administration officials, including Press Secretary Jay Carney.

Under the subject "prep call with Susan," Rhodes wrote that the goal for Rice's appearances on Sunday talk shows would be "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.”

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Bush's fault. A youtube video's fault. Any body's fault except those who were in charge, of course.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

I will have the most transparent presidency in history, or something like that was obozos promise. Either that or I will blame everything on Bush

• Like Like x 1