1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

News: Vince Foster's murder: Evidence to be revealed

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by dianetavegia, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Gina,
    Now someone who is not a Republician is not even a Christian. Thought we had a rule about not calling into question the salvation of others? I guess that rule doesn't apply to the moderators. :D

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thought I would pass along a quote from John Leland, the great Virginia Baptist:

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Terry, twas said with a grin in response to your statement that you would expect a Christian to be fair and consistant. I *think* you got it, but thought I'd elaborate just in case. [​IMG]
    By the way, I didn't vote for either party last election. I line up more with Reps than demos, but that doesn't mean I'm either one, although for the most part I'll say rep because anything other than those two choices seem to confuse people. [​IMG]
    Gina

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Diane, who started this thread, has just asked that it be closed since it was to discuss the new evidence, and new evidence didn't show up.
    So, despite the fact that this thread hasn't reached it's final page, I'll close it. Prematurely. Like the Vince Foster case. :eek:
    Gina