1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

News

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by th1bill, Jan 26, 2013.

1. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Proverbs 15:22 we learn that there is wisdom in the counsel of many. This approach to intelligent living is repeated, in principal, over and over in the Proverbs and is continually illustrated from the beginning to the end of the Bible. And yet, after I had posted an item that was being ignored by the Secular media, ABC, CBS, NBC, all of the Secular Press and others that I had seen of Fox and then, with a web search, confirmed to be true and aso covered by World news Daily and other Christian news sources, several men, naming the Christ, as their redeemer called me a foolish liar and a fool for believing anything any Christian News Source reports because it was not being covered by the major sources.

Christianity is not a religion! The World believes it is but there is nothing that can be further from the truth. Christianity is an active and on going relationship between the Father and His Children. When the man ot the woman of God is saved they are indwelt with the presence of the Holy Spirit and it is to this presence, directly in our lives, that we, actively, surrender our lives to. If we inventory our lives and we find anything less than complete submission to the active and living will of God, it is time we do a spiritual inventory before we find ourselves on the wrong side of Eternity.

When I was a non-believer, I received all of my news input from the local and national news sources.
    When I was overcome by God on New Years Eve, every single thing in my life changed and the LORD has directed my every step from that moment on. If you are calling yourself a child of God and you do not understand that there is no single thing in your life that is to be devoted to God's service, I pray you will pray for Salvation and to surrender you life to the will of God. If you believe any news source and ignore the others, you need wisdom, God's wisdom.

Do I suggest you watch Fox News and ignore the rest... no, that would be just as stupid as the reverse is. Watch both and then pray for God to make the truth clear to you... He will, if and when, but not before you surrender to Him.