1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NFC/AFC Championship Picks

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PastorSBC1303, Jan 15, 2007.

1. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

My bad. I thought I remembered something about it being awarded to New Orleans, or maybe it (or something else) might have been changed to or FROM NO, following Hurricane Katrina. So guess I was one for two, at best, with the 'Roads' scholar bit.

Best and fastest automobile route from Chicago to Miami would be (don't kid yourself, by even fooling with I-65) is I- 57 South to Pulley's Mill, I-24 East to Chattanooga, I-75 south to Wildwood, and the FLA TPK south on to the Miami Area, taking the I-475 bypass around Macon. I could route one away from I-75 and Atlanta completely, via Birmingham, but think that this is simpler for most. :D

Ed

#61 EdSutton, Jan 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2007
  2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Thanks, I should look thing up and not go on what is in my head. Todays players will or should have a higher completion percentage, they have many more short passes than years ago. I liked Anderson and the one before him who got hurt, I think his name was Cook, but I could be wrong.