1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NFL Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ccrobinson, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Here's the annual "NFL Playoff Predictions Sure To Go Wrong" thread. :wavey:
    Here are my predictions sure to go wrong.

Wildcard Round
    Dallas over Philadelphia
    Green Bay over Arizona
    Baltimore over New England
    New York over Cincinnati

Divisional Round
    New Orleans over Green Bay
    Minnesota over Dallas
    San Diego over New York
    Baltimore over Indianapolis

Conference Championships
    New Orleans over Minnesota
    San Diego over Baltimore

Super Bowl
    New Orleans over San Diego

My greatest fear about these playoffs is that the Vikings make the Super Bowl. While that would annoy me as a Bears fan, it wouldn't be the worst thing. The worst thing about Favre in the Super Bowl would be that the media would spend 2 weeks kissing Favre's posterior, followed up by the announcers kissing his posterior during the game and rendering it unwatchable.

Whoever rescues us from this torment, he'll become one of my favorite players. While I think New Orleans will win the NFC, nothing short of a Bears Super Bowl win would make me happier than Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinals beating the Vikings to make the Super Bowl.

2. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

I have no idea - the NFL is so unpredictable, especially the NFC. About the only prediction I feel safe in making is the AFC Championship will be SD vs. Indy. Other than that, it is all up for grabs.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I'm locked onto Baltimore beating NE. As much as it pains me, I'm leaning towards the Jets beating my Bengals. After that, I have no clue yet. I don't know if we can read anything into the last week of the season. 3 of the 4 first weekend games are rematches from last week.

4. CoJoJax

CoJoJax New Member

I'm calling Arizona over San Diego in the Super Bowl. Kurt Warner goes out with the big win.