1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nintendo to go wireless internet.

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Ben W, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Nintendo to launch game console for wireless Internet gaming

Friday, March 11, 2005 at 16:35 JST
    SAN FRANCISCO — Nintendo Co plans to enable users of its next-generation GameCube home video-game console to play with someone elsewhere through high-speed wireless Internet, the company's president Satoru Iwata said Thursday.

In a speech at a game developers' meeting in San Francisco, Iwata said the game console, tentatively named Revolution, will work with the wi-fi standard of high-speed wireless Internet communication, and "will renew and improve the world of games." Iwata also revealed a plan to allow users of the Nintendo DS portable game console, launched last year, to use wi-fi for free by the end of 2005. (Kyodo News)

http://snipurl.com/derm

2. natters

natters New Member

Very cool. I can't wait to see the Xbox2 and PS3 as well.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

How cool, wireless game playing. Not that I play all the newer game systems, they hurt my head watching the charcters being able to turn 360. But they look awesome, and wireless, how cool is that.