Ninth and tenth plagues were one

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn
    Expand Collapse

Jul 31, 2004
    The three days thick darkness was the ninth plague, it was not the Passover.
    You're just grasping at straws to try to prove your three whole day bone day theory.
    I have shown you that the "bone" day, the "selfsame" day, the "estem" day is one day not three.
    Believe what you want, I don't care. But you can not prove that the "estem" day was three whole days.
    Sure Jesus was in the heart of the earth for three while days, but that doesn't prove the "estem" day was three whole days.

To clear up [I think it is the second time I am telling you this] :
    YOU, Kevin McMillen, has <<shown>> me, GE, NOTHING of or about <<the "bone" day, the "selfsame" day, the "estem" day>>. You have not had the faintest clue that it existed until I, GE, showed you, Kevin McMillen, its existence in the Scriptures.
    But you are so given to argument you cannot live without it. You just want to show your superiority to everyone else. You’re so sick in your mind and psyche it’s a waste of time to further argue with you.
    Please enjoy your victory over me all by yourself… and friends if you have.

<<<The three days thick darkness was the ninth plague, it was not the Passover>>>

"There was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days : they saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days : but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.”

It was no ordinary darkness; it could be felt. Godless men fear darkness more than anything. Would Pharaoh have called Moses after the plague was over? As soon as the darkness had begun, Pharaoh called Moses to get it ended.

“Then Pharaoh called Moses, and said, Go serve your LORD… Moses answered Pharaoh, You must also… So the LORD hardened his heart and Pharaoh would not let them go. Pharaoh said to Moses, Get thee from me! And Moses said, You’re right; I will not see your face again.
    The LORD told Moses, Now I will bring AT ONCE an (other, last) plague upon Pharaoh and upon Egypt; after THAT, he will let you go… Speak NOW in the ears of the people… Exactly MIDNIGHT will I go out into the heart of Egypt and all the FIRSTBORN SHALL DIE…"

These were Moses’ parting words to Pharaoh, 11:8, “And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.”

The ninth and tenth plagues came simultaneously and indistinguishable. Like in its “three days darkness” duration, DARKNESS AND DEATH struck on “the selfsame whole-day BONE-DAY” of the Passover of Yahweh.