1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured No, a Vote for a Third Party (or Abstaining from Voting) Is not the Same as a Vote for Hillary

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 5, 2016.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Here is the problem, many see all these votes for Trump in the Primary, but of those votes especially in the open Primary states that states where your party affiliation is not checked and you can vote in either primary Democrats were voting Trump. Why because they felt Hilary could beat Trump and was the weaker candidate, Indiana was proof that occurred, we saw Trump have a big lead and Hilary lost to Sanders why because Democrats crossed over. Pennsylvania was a closed Primary yet Trump won why it was reported that 20% of registered Democrats switch their party affiliation and voted for Trump. In the General Election they will vote for Hilary and the Donald's numbers will be no where near what they have been. The election has been manipulated by the Democrats and the sheeple have been suckered.

3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I believe God is Sovereign. There is nothing He does not know, and there is nothing He cannot control. And there is nothing happening that He has not allowed.

So sue me! :D:D:D:D:D

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which States/Commonwealths are the ones, that you think in which Trump won because of open voting.

5. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

That is the crossover democrats who chose to skew the electorate with their votes to ensure He would win. Look at most of the states with a closed Primary and the results. for instance Kansas was closed who won Kansas? Maine was closed who won? Idaho Primary closed who won? Utah closed and who won that one? New Reports 20% of Democrats in Pennsylvania changed to Republican to vote for Trump in that primary. Who helped Trump get the GOP the Democrats not a majority of Republicans.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

i haven't decided yet. And what do you mean, available? You can write in whomever you want available or not. I voted for Rand in the primary.

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please, let us know when you make up your mind. It'll be interesting to discuss his/her merits.

8. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cruz and the others are still on the California primary ballot. So, I don't have to vote for Mr. Trump in June. November that's another question.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Try to stay on topic. Not everything is about race.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Keep your comments to yourself. My point was to the lack of character of Levin and the others just like Sharpton. If you couldn't follow it, oh well.

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your comment compared race hustling to political commentary. No relationship at all.
    You're just eat up with race. You can't help it.

Try to stay on topic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1