1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured No Mass Shootings in Australia in 20 Years: How Did They Do It?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Jun 23, 2016.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am writing it down in my little book that Crabtownboy wants to take away by God-given right to own a weapon to defend my family and my property.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With all due respect, I do not understand what you are saying. I think that you have a typo with "modern" as I miss that meaning. Furthermore, the Democrats who are saying that the murderer was homosexual do not have any evidence to prove it. The murderer was constantly posting and calling that this was a Ramadan jihad, which gets extra points from Allah, and the murdered were those who are sentenced to death under Shariah law. I am thinking that the murderer was a Salafi Muslim. Islam uses capital punishment for the slightest pretenses. The Muslim threat is real and widespread in this country and we have the Muslim Brotherhood in all levels of government and the Muslim Brotherhood is giving money to Hamas and Hezbollah. Part of zakat goes to jihad. Huma Abedin is a Muslim Sister, I believe.

The leftist-Islamic alliance is showing growing pains. The red leftists and the green Islamists, green being the symbol for universal rule by the demonic Islam.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

How can you know so much about what he was posting while at the same time claiming there's no evidence he's a homosexual (the evidence is overwhelming)?

#44 Smyth, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His jihadist actions on Facebook, etc., were reported in the news. I posted above a list of other jihadist attacks during this year's Ramadan--Ramadan is always a time of terror attacks. The Obama/Clinton FBI do not support your thesis.

6. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

1) A gay-on-gay revenge scenario does not preclude Omar Mateen presenting his attack as an act of terrorism, as if there was something noble about it.

2) Even as an act of terrorism, he would have picked the club based on his familiarity with it, as a long-time patron.

3) It's weak to defend your position by the authority of Obama/Clinton FBI, which anyway has only really said they don't have concrete proof of gay lovers.

4) Evangelicals are shameless for agreeing with Democrats that this was an act of "homophobia".

5) Evangelicals are shameless for using "homophobia" as a weapon to attack Islam.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1) Allah rewards those who make attacks during Ramadan and Islam calls for capital punishment for s0d0my.

2) I myself have no proof that he cased the club beforehand. I am not sure that the federal government has closed the investigation.

3) The Obama/Clinton FBI said that the people claiming to have been same-sex participants with the Muslim terrorists were lying.

4) I do not know what Evangelicals are thinking or saying in this instance. S0d0mites are the ones saying that it was revulsion and they are 100% Democrat. The Obama/Clinton FBI suggests that it was a terror attack--bad news for Democrats who are lax on national security and pro-Islam just as s0d0mites are anti-Christian.

5) To say that Islam does not put s0d0mites to death on a regular basis is to ignore current events and Islamic scripture. Some 350 people worldwide were murdered by Islam during 2016 Ramadan.
    The split is within the red-green alliance, that is between political leftists and Islam and the political leftists have abandoned s0d0mites to Islam in this instance. S0d0mites are trying to cover up by saying that the left has not abandoned them in this instance and by saying that Islam loves them.

• Informative Informative x 1