1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured No prolonged debate with heretics??

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Biblicist, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriah

Moriah New Member

I never said you said Jesus was a filthy rag. Be careful of what you read. In addition, there is no excuse for your slanderous accusations.

2. Moriah

Moriah New Member

DHK says an unsaved man can do nothing that pleases God, and that everything the unsaved man does is as filthy rags.

I have stated that the unsaved man can believe in the gospel of Jesus, that that pleases God, and is not as filthy rags.

Maybe DHK will be careful in how he uses that scripture about filthy rags, for I love exposing the abusive way some denominations use that scripture from Isaiah.

False doctrines are wrongly supported by the misunderstanding of that scripture.

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Moriah, this is the URL to your post:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1823544&postcount=41

That is your quote.

I never said believing in Jesus is a filthy rag as you have said in this quote.
    That is blasphemous slander.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.