1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Noah's Ark Pix available!

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by Carolyn Dee, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Carolyn Dee

Carolyn Dee New Member

Check out www.arkdiscovery.com for Noah's Ark pix plus several other Bible archeological digs, such as Mt. Sinai and Sodom/Gomorrah. Interesting!

2. Petrel

Petrel New Member

I'm afraid Ron Wyatt was not exactly reliable.

3. Carolyn Dee

Carolyn Dee New Member

Petrel - really? I didn't know that. The research and photos seem very convincing. What do you base your objection on? Thanks.

4. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

This quote from his website ought to pretty well cover the subject:

"Ron Wyatt entered a cave near Jerusalem in January 1982, and saw the unique blood of Jesus on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. Jesus' blood "...anoint[ed] the Most Holy" Daniel 9:24."

5. James Flagg

James Flagg Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's a notorious hoaxer. I belive he also once claimed to have The Holy Grail.

6. Carolyn Dee

Carolyn Dee New Member

Oh dear. Thanks. I do not want to lead brethren astray.

7. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I did see on the news last night some satelite photos taken that some believe could be the ark. Anyone have those pictures, or the link?

8. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

I hear that, for just a little extra, he can get you an autographed picture of Noah with the Ark.

9. Carolyn Dee

Carolyn Dee New Member

For an excellent EXPOSE on Wyatt, go to www.answersingenesis.com and search for "Wyatt" and several articles will come up. My apologies to all without my checking this guy out first. [​IMG]

10. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I'll see if I can find you a link. There are some who think they may have found the ark. I don't know what happened with the story of the climbers who came back with some gopher wood claiming they found a huge boat up in the mountains of Arararat sp? Anyway, it was interesting. It was supposedly on a glacier during the warm season and large portions uncovered. Scientists have claimed to see some evidence of an object in the mountains.

I would like to see if a CIA satellite analysit has looked at it. They are so well trained and experienced at photo recognition they would be the best qualified to identify whether or not it is man-made or just lighting and shadows.

Very interesting story indeed. I would certainly like to see it found on a very high mountain. Might stir up a little excitement in the world. Would be interesting to see how secular scientists explain it away. ;)

11. Petrel

Petrel New Member

Oops--sorry, Carolyn, I forgot to check back on this topic. I see you've already looked into his background, though.

Yeah, he makes claims that would be really cool if they were true, but they unfortunately never materialize. :(

12. Kilad

Kilad New Member

I saw something like that on the History Channel the same night. They had several annalists look at the pictures a couple said that its a ship, about the same number said that its rocks, a few said that it looks man made but cant say what it could be. As of 2005 another request was made to go explore the site but the Turkish Government denied the request.

13. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I saw something like that on the History Channel the same night. They had several annalists look at the pictures a couple said that its a ship, about the same number said that its rocks, a few said that it looks man made but cant say what it could be. As of 2005 another request was made to go explore the site but the Turkish Government denied the request. </font>[/QUOTE]Too bad they won't let exploration take place. Maybe someday they will change. Don't Muslims also believe in Noah?

14. Bob Farnaby

Bob Farnaby Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought all the wood from Noah's ark had been used to make the genuine relics of the one true cross...