1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nobel Committee members

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you wonder who the members of the committee are?
    There are five members. How many are women? How many are liberals? How old are they, how long have they been on the committee?

Take a quess before you look at the link

To take a look, click here

Salty

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What Alfred Nobel Wanted

Posted by Lew Rockwell on October 10, 2009

Thanks to Eric Garris for reminding us all of the sort of criteria Nobel himself set out in his will for recipients of his peace prize: “the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity among nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses” (my emphasis). Clearly, Ron Paul is the sort of man who should be receiving it, rather than anyone from the list of anti-human vampires, state zombies, and predatory reptiles who have gotten it, such as Teddy Roosevelt, Elihu Root, Woodrow Wilson, Cordell Hull, George C. Marshall, Henry Kissinger, et al. But then poor Nobel left the administration of the prizes to the Norwegian parliament, guaranteeing corruption of every sort.

- www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/39117.html

3. benlym

benlym New Member

just another award show for...

Just another award show for NWO members...

OBAMA "This goes out to all the UN, EU, and my other boys down at the lodge.."

Wow if i got a nobel prize for wanting to make the world better maybe i too could win this awsome award...:BangHead:

I think Al gore got robbed...lol