1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nonpartisan congressional report finds Louisiana governor took necessary steps

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Sep 13, 2005.

1. ballfan

ballfan New Member

http://www.ohsep.louisiana.gov/plans/EOPSupplement1a.pdf

2. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Ah, yes: FoxNews......
    :rolleyes:

BTW, did they ever retract the claim that Dr. Hammesfahr was a Nobel Prize nominee? I wanted to see if Sean Hannity would ever retract that, and I have yet to see him do it.

A point worth noting is that you failed to offer any proof for your claim. How fortunate that you can make unsubstantiated comments in this forum without any responsibility for backing them up.........

3. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Is there any proof that the President "personally urged her to make the evacuation mandatory?" </font>[/QUOTE]Relevant material on the evacuation.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3344347

</font>[/QUOTE]I didn't see anything on this site that offered any proof that the President "personally urged her to make the evacuation mandatory."

Regards, ballfan,
    BiR

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The proof was posted.

Somehow you must have missed it.

5. ballfan

ballfan New Member

Its not on that site. I didn't see any need to repost that part as it was already posted by Carpo several posts above mine.

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Ah, yes: FoxNews......
    :rolleyes:

BTW, did they ever retract the claim that Dr. Hammesfahr was a Nobel Prize nominee? I wanted to see if Sean Hannity would ever retract that, and I have yet to see him do it.

A point worth noting is that you failed to offer any proof for your claim. How fortunate that you can make unsubstantiated comments in this forum without any responsibility for backing them up.........
    </font>[/QUOTE]BIR

You have never provided any real proof for anything you have posted, only referenced questionable sources. :D