1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

North American Union Update.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 9, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

By Daniel Taylor

"This is how we will create a North American consciousness and a true North American Community. It will be forged in the heat of conflict, not through a rational discussion, as painful as that may be. It really cannot happen any other way." - Bruce Stokes, CFR Senior Fellow, speaking at the "Toward a North American Community?" conference, June 11, 2002

In reading a little noticed June 11, 2002 document (link) detailing a conference held by the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, shocking revelations are made regarding the elite's plans to create a North American Union between Canada, Mexico, and the United States of America.

The "Toward a North American Community?" conference focused on the social and ideological aspects of the creation of a "North American Community", and prescribes ways to deal with nationalism and a belief in the sovereignty of ones own country; both obstacles to their plans. A "North American Consciousness" - an outlook absent of traditional beliefs in sovereignty, replaced by an international view favorable to globalism - is needed, the panelists conclude, that would support the "... economic, political, and social integration..." of Canada, Mexico, and the United States.

The title "Toward a North American Community" may sound familiar to some. This was the title that Robert Pastor, one of the main proponents of a North American Community, gave to his book that was published just a year before the Woodrow Wilson conference.
    The "Toward a North American Community?" conference is described in the document,

"This conference was a departure from many recent events on North America. Instead of looking exclusively at trade and investment, the panelists were asked to focus on relationships in North America and to examine identity, sovereignty, and political practices in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Further economic, political, and social integration will depend on how citizens of the three countries define their national identities and the degree to which they are willing to cede some of their countries’ sovereignty to a larger entity."

The document continues,

Poncho..."Why keep posting stuff like this Cisco? Nobody ever reads any of it."

Cisco..."Shut up and post it Poncho, at least we can say we tried to warn em ahead of time."

Poncho..."Yeah, way way ahead of time."

El Gato..."Poncho, what's a globalist and what do they do anyway?"

Poncho..."Read the important information below El Gato."

More important information:

Globalist organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission have a structure that serves to maximize their influence and effectiveness. Members in the Corporate, Academic, and Political realms work towards a common goal. As Patrick Wood of the August Review writes,

"The global elite march in three essential columns: Corporate, Political and Academic. For the sake of clarity, these names will be used herein to refer to these three groups.

In general, the goals for globalism are created by Corporate. Academic then provides studies and white papers that justify Corporate's goals. Political sells Academic's arguments to the public and if necessary, changes laws to accommodate and facilitate Corporate in getting what it wants."
    While Robert Pastor has been given the majority of media attention, other individuals in the Academic realm from across the country have written papers regarding North American integration.

The following is a list of several papers written by these individuals.

Civil Society and North American Integration
    Immigration - Mapping the New North American Reality
    The Political Economy of a Single North American Currency
    SPP and The Way Forward for North American Integration
    Monetary Convergence Between Canada and the United States: A Critique of the Official View
    The Role of Subnational Governments in the Governance of North America
    Trade and Environment in North America

El Gato..."You know I can't read!" :type:

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Exactly what is wrong with a NAU?

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's all being done behind closed doors.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not entirely or we wouldn't know about it.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Apparently the MSM media isn't doing it's job right then or the internet has made it possible for almost anyone to reveal the conspirators plans to the world. :smilewinkgrin:

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why the conspirators are so busy thinking up ways to "manage and constrain" our reactions and perceptions. To "get us ready" to accept world government.

7. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

In terms of managing perceptions among the average Joe-Citizen, then "they" (conspirators) must be doing a very poor job of it. No one in the US, Canada, or Mexico wants an end to their own sovereignty.

Well, other than the We-Are-The-World types.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I believe the author of the article addressed this already. From paragraph 9 on. Even the subtitle says...

#8 poncho, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2007
  9. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

What is wrong with the NAU?

Well billwald,
    When this or any nation gives control to a centralized regional goverment,they lose their independence. When a nation(any nation) gives control to others they lose sovereignty I.E. money,freedom,liberty,as well as personal sovereignty.
    after all I am ME,I answer only to God ,if goverment tells me that I have to obey them,and obeying them means disobeying God then I must dis- obey my government....
    There is no other choice! Live or die(and that time may come sooner than we think)we must decide now how we are going to respond.Its unfortunate that many so called bible beleiving people are ignorant to this.....Nothing wrong with being ignorant ,it just means that you truly don't know about this,but when your told about it and finally see it for yourself,and still do nothing it becomes( I think) sinful.

If we care about our great commission as well as our duty as AMERICANS we have to do our part,just like our foundings fathers did...

PS looking forward to reading great posts from you as well as poncho in the near future...THANKS PONCHO! your a man after my own heart:applause:

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Cool. Glad ya showed up! Watch out for the self appointed mindguards though my friend. They'll be jumping on you like a pack of hungry girbils from now on. :smilewinkgrin:

11. betterthanideserve

GErbils!!!!!Are ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!!

Nothing new my freind,I look forward to it! Paul was called a fool for christ.preachers are considered foolish for preaching the gospel,I too consider it a great honor to called a fool,(athough it depends who it is thats calling me one)....but no worries Poncho!!!!!!!:laugh:

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unlike Paul, what you are preaching is hardly the gospel.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Might not be the gospel but it is documented six ways to Sunday. Documents, you know what they are right? :type:

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your newfound friend comparing himself to Paul is, at best, pretentious. It doesn't help his credibility.

Your documentation for most of your conspiracies has been thouroughly debunked seven ways to Sunday here at BB. So...

If you wish to stay in a fantasy world full of dark places, paranoids, liars, and certified nuts, it's OK with me. Just don't expect the majority of us to join you there.

#14 carpro, Aug 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah it's "generally accepted" that only the corporate media as in General Electric..."weapons makers to the world" and the people with ties to the military industrial complex and those working for them have any credibility. GE and it's bought and paid for "debunkers" are always gonna tell ya the truth...right?

Right, and yet you still can't answer two little questions in a straight forward manner. That's not debunking my friend that's deflection there's a big difference.

You'd think that by now you'd know I'm not a member of the GOP.
    Who's "us"? Do you speak for everyone now?

#15 poncho, Aug 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
  16. betterthanideserve

I am in no way comparing myself to Paul ,only saying that like Paul I too love the LORD. and know that in the times we are living,there will be others (like you )for instance who will call names,ridicule and try to be little.
    BTW I am trying to be more like Jesus,you know "Christ Like" praise his HOLY NAME..for he is worthy of our praise,whether anyone does is up to them,but in that day when every knee shall bow and tounge confess that Jesus

Christ is LORD,I will do so greatfully,and will much Love....

======================================================

[questioning another members salvation]

Betterthanideserve, you may be new here, but the worse thing you can do is question another member's salvation. The moderators and admins him already done this and have determined that Carpro to be eligible to post here; therefore, that should answer your question.

You need to also be aware that we do not attack the person, but debate the subject matter only.

Poncho, I'm writing you a public note at the last page tonight of this thread.

#16 betterthanideserve, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2007
  17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you questioning my salvation?

18. betterthanideserve

Not at all,just asking ,I have never met anyone who belonged to Christ that was offened to be asked whether or not they were going to heaven when they die.
    Please don't take offence.

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe you stepped over the line and suggest you be careful.

There is no need to ask anyone here if they are going to heaven.

The question itself implies doubt. Raising those doubts is against forum rules.

20. betterthanideserve

If there is no need to ask then why are we commanded in GODS word to be a living wittness,I wouldn't be offended if you asked me,I would say ABSOLUTELY!
    Would it be an offensive thing to ask if you we going to town?