1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Northland Baptist Bible College loses a student, car accident

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Mapipe, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Mapipe

Mapipe Member
    Site Supporter

Northland Baptist Bible College lost a student this weekend to another car accident. Timothy Trometer died Saturday evening on his way home from Green Bay. He was on an outing with friends. The others were treated and released. His parents, Gary and Yvonne, are missionaries in Brazil with Baptist World Missions. Gary was the former Associate/Youth Pastor of our church and we now support him on the mission field.
    Please pray for his family, the students and the college as a whole.

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

I just prayed and will pray again later for the family as well as for your church.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this part of the campus being in such a remote rural area that a number die from falling asleep, carelessness (drift into another lane), weather or animals?

I've driven US 8 across Wisconsin many times and it is an ugly road at any time of year.

That said (and I don't expect an answer) I pray. How difficult it must be for parents to be 5000 miles away . . .

4. Paul33

Paul33 New Member

No, Dr. Bob.

This car accident happened on HWY 141 north of Green Bay, WI. The highway is being converted from two lanes to four lanes. I am not sure if this played a factor in the accident.

We are praying.

5. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

I'm sorry for his family.

6. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

It is so sad for us and the parents of this young man to lose him.I have prayed for the comfort of the parents and friends.Timothy is now with the Lord Jesus.

7. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member