1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Norton Go Back

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by MISSIONARY, Dec 2, 2006.

1. MISSIONARY

MISSIONARY New Member

I used this product because of a problem i had, now i have more problems than before:

my creative cd 52x driver apparently is gone, at least this is a message i received

at least it is still shown as part of my computer but without the driver

my cd burner is gone, not physically, no it is still in the machine, but is no where to be found.

i have the installation disc for the cd burner, but need the creative working in ordrer to reinstall the burner.

the printer quit working, but i got it back on line, yea me!

I tried going in disk device and uninstalled the creative an reinstalled it but got a message saying that could not install because service database was locked.

tried the manufacturer and got no where. don't have any more ideas, how about you?

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are we talking two cd drives or a cd drive and burning software.

Start/control panel/system pick hardware tab and click device manager.

In the cdsection there is a place to install, uninstall drivers etc. might get you going.