1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not A Real President

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 22, 2009.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

I have asked him repeatedly if his conscience bothers him when he lies. And this is a textbook case of habitual lying: He repeatedly repeats the same accusation...knowing full well when he speaks it that it is not true. He knows how the EC works in our government. He knows that fraud, despite being searched for diligently, could not be found.

If it does not...then I believe that may speak volumes about where alatide's at spiritually.

Of course...it also speaks of a maturity issue. Obama the Magnanimous is in office now...why does alatide keep bringing up issues about the one alatide hates (even though we know what Scripture says about that...not that it matters to alatide).

Character and maturity...well, we're 0-for-2.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I begs to differ on the quote, "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence." as applying to the "0".

While I DO believe in his total incompetence, his associations and czarist appointments (among much other garbage) tell me he is also consumed with malice for this country and it's principles; primarily freedom and capitalism.