1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Now I ask you, has this school reached the height of stupidity, or what?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 5, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

What, the mom is going to bring her gun permit to school and -- what? Show it to all the kids??? How does a concealed carry permit -- held by a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan -- make her "scary" as the principal has stated? Surely this idiot woman doesn't think the mom is going to bring the gun into the school without asking permission, does she? What a maroon, as Bugs Bunny would say. It's pure P/C insanity run amok.

Let me answer the thread title question for you: Yes, it has. Citizens of Richmond County, Georgia should demand the principal be fired.

#1 thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Did she threaten the school? Was her gun on her at the time?

So she was the victims of a "no trespass order" because she follows the law?

Yes, they have reached the height of stupidity.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If conservatives DO NOT prevail in '14 AND '16, (maybe not even then :tear::tear:) then we can give old glory a goodbye kiss forever.

All this liberal $)',);&/£%~\|}¥ just simply PI$$E$ me off. (please excuse my French!) :BangHead::mad: