1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Now is the time for Salvation

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by psalms109:31, Oct 9, 2006.

1. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Now is what matters, what are you doing with Jesus now?

You can't change the past, you are not promised tommorrow, what are you doing now?

2. Allan

Allan Active Member

I'm sharing Him with ALL (and yes, all means all) I can. :laugh:

Unfortunatly where I live in SD, it is a VERY religious place that know about the bible and Jesus but knowing IN the bible or Jesus the SAVIOUR. Just I'm Lutheren, Catholic, Methodist, ect... and my family has been this for 10 generations. THAT my friend gets frustrating.

WIth all of the people I have shared the gospel with (those that would allow me) less than 4% of the people can give me a better than 60% knowledge they MIGHT get to heaven. It is sad :tear:

If any who read this would PRAY for DE SMET, SD. And that God would send His laborers into the haverest. I am a church planter, and NEED all the spiritual firepower I can get. But what God has place on my heart isn't to bring people to the church but to send His laborers INTO His harvest.

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Just this past weekend my husband and me..my sister in law and her husband got the chance to talk about Jesus to my husband's family who are all Catholic. It was quite a discussion! One of my husband's brothers doesn't even believe in God (yet!) but was asking a lot of questions. :godisgood: This discussion was the answer to a prayer by both my sister in law and me. No one got mad and left the room :laugh: and we talked for at least 2 hours! It was awesome!

4. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

Isn't it a wonderful blessing to know that every moment of every day something you are doing for God reaches people.

Beginning and ending with prayer, each day is a singular opportunity to provide a witness to God's will in our lives. At this very moment there arae missionaries around the world supported by tithes given through our congregation. There are websites being searched. There are Bibles being passed from one to another. The list could run for pages.

When we're home with Him, we will know all of those impacted by our actions. That will be a blessed reunion!