1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nsa Director Odom Dissects Iraq Blunders

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 1, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But being retired certainly takes away from any new position in this area. He no longer has access to any intelligence.

2. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

The person in question wasn't offering new intelligence, he was examining what he perceived to be old intelligence blunders:

FWIW, no one in the Bush WH would likely even argue with these sentiments.

And as NiteShift noted:

... his ability to "analyze brilliantly" preexisting intelligence is not in question.

3. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

His abilities as a forecaster are in question. He has maintained there can be no succesful conclusion in Iraq. His sage advice: Withdraw, Cut Off Funds, and Impeach (he has advised that Democrats should threaten impeachment). His betters, who are doing the job, disagree.

4. Ivon Denosovich

You've changed my mind: mission accomplished.

I disagree that Bush should be impeached and I also don't consider the man to be the warmonger whats-his-butt does. We agree on this, he should chill.

ETA: Mission Accomplished is quite a forecast itself, no? :)

#24 Ivon Denosovich, May 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2008
  5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Yes. It is.

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm back. So what I see is poncho making unfounded accusations against the USA of terrorism...but when asked to provide specifics says to "do your homework". Apparently poncho has, so it should be no problem supplying his vast knowledge of America's terrorist acts. His silence speaks volumes.

Grab the foil hats, folks :rolleyes:

7. Ivon Denosovich

[hijack] NiteShift, do you ever catch yourself feeling sorry for the President? I do. Even when I disagree, he still strikes me as likable. [/jack]

8. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Yes. I've disagreed with him on several important issues, but still think he's a decent guy. Course, he causes many people to vomit, so what do I know.

Cheers

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

My silence speaks of your laziness bubba. Don't try and lay off your own slothfullness on me it doesn't make you one bit better informed now does it?

I've supplied this same information for people who are too lazy to type a few words in their browsers for to long now. It's time you started taking responsibility for educating your own selves and being citizens instead of sheople.

Your one of the reasons that this country is in the sad shape it's in today. You're too busy worring about what the liberals are doing to care what the state has been doing in your name.

Do your own homework. After this I'm not going to do it anymore. Put this in your tin foil hat...

Having people "working" for you that blow things up to blame on someone else to change political policy is called false flag terrorism and this government has used it for years. A bright intelligent person such as yourself should already know that. Chasing down liberals, Bush bashers and pacifists probably takes up all you're time and you have none to spare to find out what's really been going on though huh?

You just keep repeating the "magical words" and stay uninformed bubba. The state relies on people like you to look the other way when it commits crimes in your name and to repeat it's propganda when confronted by a patriot armed with some real knowledge.

And for the record I could swamp you with information that you'd never bother to learn. I've found that neoliberal trained brains have a hard time grasping the truth. They are well trained enoughed to keep throwing out the same old cliches they hear from their "leaders" though. The very same "leaders" who use terrorism as a tool while hypocritically accusing others of it.

Lemmings.:rolleyes:

#29 poncho, May 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  10. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Like I said, if poncho is so well versed, he should be able to supply the BB readers with US terrorism off the top of his head.

I'm not lazy...I don't go chasin x-files. I have better things to do. Let me know if you run into the smoking man, though. I always liked him.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I have supplied the bb readship with all this "information". What have you done to try and help your country? Chased liberals around in circles and repeated the state's (pentagon) propaganda like a good little citizen. That's laziness anyway you cut it.

If you cared anything at all for this country you'd be saying the same things as the founders of this country said. Instead you sit there and make one excuse after another for terrorists because they look and act like "Americans". And one excuse after another why we should follow these criminals into more wars and debt. You don't really care what happens to this country do you? So long as you get to feel like you're part of the "winning team" that's all that really matters isn't it?

Hang on editing this post BRB...

I'm sorry about the attitude Webdog and I apologize.

I just get so tired of hearing the same old knee jerk "conspiracy theory" defense from people who should already know from the begining that government cannot be trusted. Who should already know from the start that tyranny is the norm and freedom the exception. Who should already know that the people have always been the number one enemy of the state. That's history and that's what it shows. You won't see much of it on the "History Channel" though.

But, you can find it all written down in the 1776 "Conspiracy Archives". Just Google "u.s. constiuttion", "bill of rights", Federalist papers" and the names of all the revolutionary conspiracy theorists that thought England and the King were "out to get them"..."conspiring against them". Yeah but you ain't got time to chase x-files. Too bad this old stuff is good reading. Quite radical by todays standards that's for sure. Probably subversive material so read it at your risk.

You know what I see going in the BB "political forums" and the USA in general? Everyone is flailing their arms around like crazy people all wacking at tree branches thinking that'll cut the tree down. We got real problems in this country dude. Serious problems. If we don't learn to put our party loyalties and ideologies aside for awhile and really take a good look at the roots of these problems we'll be the ones getting cut down brother not the tree. And I for one don't want to see that happen. I don't see things in democrat vs republican or liberal vs conservative anymore. I see people being manipulated and taken advantage of by corrupt states all over the world including our own little corner of it.

So, here we set in our modern technologically advanced age of enlightenment and instant communications networks and I look out and I see the people of the United States Of America all ready and willing to swipe their national ID cards and be willing subjects of the state they should already know is more dangerous to their liberty than any outside threat. Why? Because they're to lazy or pressed for time to read the instruction manual on "how to maintian the republic".

All this was written down by our very own revolutionary radical conspiracy theorists they did our homework for us. Ah yeah but they were nutzo loonbats for thinking the "king" and the loving empire was out to get them. This is the curse of knowledge kid. Maybe you should stay far away from it. You'll probably be that much happier for it.:D

And besides I already know that people aren't taught to be good Americans anymore. Now we taught to be loyal to someone or something. So it's not entirely your fault. I understand all that but still get upset with it's effects.

#31 poncho, May 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008