1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nuggets beat Knicks by 23

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by LeBuick, Dec 16, 2006.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

#1 LeBuick, Dec 16, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2006
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know what Carmelo Anthony was thinking but he won't be playing for a while after throwing that sucker punch.

This brawl is another public relations disaster for the NBA.

3. Dustin

Dustin New Member

Another New York team getting thrashed...what a treat. :thumbs:

4. Dustin

Dustin New Member

I just watched the video. They should all be suspeneded, and the sucker punchers for the rest of the season. If they're punished, it should be very harsh. I mean a 10,000 dollar fine and 3 to 5 games suspension is a slap on the wrist to these guys. No, the NBA needs an example, to show that if something like that ever happens again, they need to put the foot down. Also Denver should go to sportsmanship classes on not completely embarrassing the team they're crushing. But none of this will be done. Maybe you might think this is harsh, but it's a problem that needs to be dealt with...these guys are supposed to be professionals.

Throw the book at 'em,
    Dustin

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I thought the title of this thread was the scorecard from the boxing judges :laugh:

6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I have thought they should get community service time. I think they should have to donate massive hours to unfortunate familes so they can see just how fortunate they are and why they are "role models" (Charles Barkley) to those young people hoping to be like them.

7. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Wow, Mello got 15 games off...

8. quidam65

quidam65 Member

And now Allen Iverson is joining the Nuggets. At this rate Denver will be the return of the early 2000's Portland Jail Blazers -- oops, I meant Trail Blazers.

9. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Wahoot! Iverson is a great addition to the nuggets but I wish Mello could be there with him. We gone suck some wind the next 10 game minimum.