1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NYC Cabbie Who Runs Anti-American Islamic Web Site Mocks GI Deaths, Calls for Shia La

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    NEW YORK, N.Y. — A New York City cabbie who operates an extremist Islamic anti-American Web site that features violent images — including mocking the deaths of GIs in Iraq — says he’s doing the country a service by “exposing the truth.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347272,00.html

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds like that cabbie craves attention.

We have to defend his right to free speech but we don't have to agree with what he says or even read it or watch it for that matter.

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Freedom of speech includes objectionable and inflamatory speech. But personally, as a proud American and a veteran, I consider him a traitor.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not totally, as an individual I do not have to defend his right. Now boycotting his cab...

5. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

This clown was on Alan Colmes radio show yesterday. I thought that I was listening th Phil Hendri. If Islam is so great what is he doing living in the U.S.?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

He's obviously here on a secret mission from Iran to convert us all or chop our heads off. Better watch out he's an evil radical muslim and he's got a boxcutter...:eek: run for your lives!!!

Better give up your liberties and let the state have all the power and control over you it wants so it can protect you!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

#6 poncho, Apr 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2008