1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NYT's Maureen Dowd: My Lefty Pals Want to Censor Trump, Any Anti-Hillary Stories

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    TODD: New York Times, I think it was Saturday, Maureen, had a lead that said -- basically interviewing all these Upper West Siders panicking. I think they referred to it as the polls are showing a margin of panic for Clinton supporters. Describe this East Coast freakout that I feel like you’ve seen among the elites this week.

DOWD: Right. My friends -- one of my friends, Leon Wieseltier, calls it a national emergency. My friends won't even read any -- if I do interviews with Trump. They won't read them. And basically, they would like to censor any stories about Trump and also censor any negative stories about Hillary. They think she should have a total free pass because as she said at that fundraiser recently, I'm the only thing standing between you and the abyss.

She added: "And Democratic strategists are taking antacids."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim...utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=dowd-censor