1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama: ‘i’m the closest thing to a jew’ to ever be president

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jun 4, 2015.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh, you're a wee bit slow, smearpro done his slander thang way back on page three.

Cool, I learned something:

"Godwin's Law (or Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"[2][3]—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism. Despite being described as universal, regardless of the subject of the discussion, Godwin's law is more likely to be applicable to social topics (including politics, law, religion, etc.)."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Thanks Rolf.

2. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...bump....

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe. But he was the first to start slinging insults and calling names. So did he provoke his own response?

Not really. All anyone has to do is mention Jew and he's off and running. It's a given.

But this thread is over anyhow. He has tried, but failed to make Obama Jewish by saying Jews back him. Ludicrous.:laugh: No one else is warped enough to even try.

:wavey:

4. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Likudniks". I guess I did and didn't realize it would be construed as an insult.

Maybe this time, I'll be more careful in the future.

Only when a vacuum draws me. There was a deep vacuum on this thread and still is. You refuse to accept what the Jews themselves are saying about this.

No, I quoted JEWS saying he was Jewish, from a certain perspective. And as badly as it may irritate you, Jews still back Obama.

It's ludicrous for you to think you know more about Jewry than Jews, unless of course you are indeed a Jew.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now that I've thought about this we know that Obama was raised by his father to be a good Muslim. The president has even admitted to boyish pranks in the mosque at prayer time.

If so in his youth he may have gone through a similar rite every good Jewish male goes through : circumcision.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/islamethics/malecircumcision.shtml

US presidents like to identify with Israel by going to the wailing wall (although the unofficial-official religion of Israel is non-christian - Judaism) because in the American mind its OK to pray a Jewish prayer, God hears it. We don't see them going to Hindu temples and praying.

But probably more important Israel is not only our closest (or nearly closest after the progeny of the crown e.g. Canada, Australia, etc) but our own UN progeny as well born may 14, 1948 (I think that's right). and as such as a citizen and a veteran I support Israel as a nation and recognize their military as my brothers.

However, there are things (which I won't mention) that Israel does and has done that I don't like. On second thought, I will mention one thing that is upsetting to me - the destruction of Palestinian homes for political reasons (or so it seems in many cases) putting families out into the street and eventually causing many to flee.

Every American should look into this strange phenomena that our government overlooks. It should be stopped especially when children are involved. No they don't do it while people are in the house.

I am not a "Zionist", as a nation Israel must answer to God for their social sins and they are not blameless.

I do pray for the peace of Jerusalem because I believe that tiny piece of real estate will be the focal point of WWIII and probably the first civilian site of a hydrogen bomb explosion (Hiroshima and Nagasaki were incinerated by Atomic bombs).

Nevertheless, though no nation is without sin, I am loyal to Israel and support them as our close ally as a legitimate nation with the right to defend itself and to expect us to help in that defense.

HankD