1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama and Clinton meet in private

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jun 6, 2008.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton and Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama met privately to talk about uniting the Democratic Party.

Obama said he will not be rushed into a decision on choosing a vice president. Clinton supporters in Congress and elsewhere promoted a "dream ticket," ramping up a campaign Thursday to persuade him to make her his No. 2.

"Senator Clinton and Senator Obama met tonight and had a productive discussion about the important work that needs to be done to succeed in November," their campaigns said in joint statement. The statement included no details of their talks.

Robert Gibbs, an Obama spokesman, would not say where the former rivals met, except that it was not at Clinton's home in Washington, as had been widely reported. He also declined to comment on their topics of discussion, including the possibility of Obama inviting Clinton to become his running mate.
    Clinton's campaign also was not commenting.

SOURCE...

Clinton's campaign also was not commenting.

Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair might when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane.

Asked at the time about the Illinois senator's whereabouts, Gibbs smiled and declined to comment.

SOURCE...

Hmmm. An "event in Northern Virginia". What event could that be?

Let's see the Bilderbergs were also at an "event in Northern Virginia" (Chantilly) this week.

Jim Tucker at an "event in Northern Virginia".

What a coincidence!

Remember when the Bilderberg meetings were a "conspiracy theory"?

More on the Bilderberg meeting later...

Logan Act...The Logan Act (18 U.S.C.A. § 953 [1948]) is a single federal statute making it a crime for a citizen to confer with foreign governments against the interests of the United States. Specifically, it prohibits citizens from negotiating with other nations on behalf of the United States without authorization.

Where did Clinton and Obama meet in "Northern Virginia"? No comment! :)

#1 poncho, Jun 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2008
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Bilderberg Announces 2008 Conference

CHANTILLY, Va. — The 56th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Chantilly, Virginia, USA 5 - 8 June 2008. The Conference will deal mainly with a nuclear free world, cyber terrorism, Africa, Russia, finance, protectionism, US-EU relations, Afghanistan and Pakistan, Islam and Iran. Approximately 140 participants will attend, of whom about two-thirds come from Europe and the balance from North America. About one-third is from government and politics, and two-thirds are from finance, industry, labor, education and communications. The meeting is private in order to encourage frank and open discussion.

Full Article...

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

Or if you prefer you can call to get a copy of the participant list.

American Friends of Bilderberg Steven Lee. The phone number can be found at the bottom of the first article.

Clinton and Obama are not on the list BTW. Why aren't the politicians who attend these meetings ever questioned about it by the mainstream media?

#2 poncho, Jun 6, 2008
  3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Because they are closet, compliant participants as well.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

-David Rockefeller​

(Found on page 405 of his memoirs)

SOURCE...

5. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

You are not telling me anything new. I have been following this stuff sense Kissinger and the Nixon administration.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Then you don't mind if I post a link to a video that puts it all together right? Lot of talk about the Bilderberger's in it.

Here's the link.

7. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Poncho,

While I do agree that there is a concerted effort to bring us under a global government, I feel that any cause to stand against it is futile. This thing is coming like a volcano, first we hear the rumblings, then the steam, then the smoke and then the final explosion. Nothing that you or I do will slow the flow of world wide enslavement. There are just too many that are in denial or asleep and the rest want it anyway.

Right out of High School I was a John Birch Society chapter leader. A very close friend of mine was a coordinator. One of the last things she said before she went missing (mid 70's) was that the last push for world dominance by the "conspirators" would be a war on "Global Terrorism". September 11, 2001 brought back that memory of her words. I have fought legislation and been on the battlefront of contacts to inform government officials for years now. I have sense come to the conclusion that the fight has gotten too big and there is no public official that is not in the bed with them. Now I tend to let things occur and look up in the knowledge that my Savior is just around the corner.

If freedom is lost what will it be like? They can take my head but they can never take my freedom in Christ. In Him is the victory.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's too many, it's too hard, it's too big, it can't be done, my feet hurt, it's too cold, it's to hot, the wind it too strong, the night is too dark. Oh whaaa! Quit with the excuses already nobody ever said standing up for what's right would be easy.

Jesus told us to carry on until He returns I've yet to find any passage in the bible where He tells us to give up and let the chips fall where they may because the path gets a little rocky.

I got no urge to listen to this kind of defeatism. Tyranny is just tyranny it's been defeated before and it can be defeated again. We've already made it alot harder on em to carry out their agenda by waking up as many as we have so far. You know how many patriots there were just prior to the American revolution? 3-5% of the population that's it. The convictions and actions of a very few made all the difference.

I've heard all the excuses and "reasons" for good Christians to lay down and be bedfellows with evil but I'm not buying any of em. So...either be a leader, a follower or just get out of our way because we're coming through with you or without you.

9. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Aren't you one of the ones that has suggested that we stop voting for prolife candidates? Aren't you siding with those that are pushing the gay life style and gay marriage? I am fighting on those levels fellow. Do not lecture me about laying down and not fighting tyranny. And you can keep your whinnying to yourself. This is exactly why I am no longer associated with the above afore mentioned group. It seems that they are infiltrated with such lunacy.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Nope I'm one of those who has suggested voting makes no difference at all.

I didn't realize Ron Paul was pushing the gay lifestyle and gay marriage. That would be the global elite pushing those things now that they've co opted both the republicrat and demopublican parties.

Not if you've given up fighting the NWO you aren't. You are supporting them by default.

Wasn't a lecture, lectures are long and boring I was trying to encourage the patriot in you into coming out and making a stand. I can see now that he's a stubborn one and he'd rather take the safe and easy path by consentrating all his efforts on fighting liberalism which is just one tool in the globalist's toolbox.

No, actually I can't it isn't in my DNA to do so.

Hey. whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel better about taking the easy way out. I understand. Some folks aren't cut out for this sort of thing. You gotta have real thick skin and a whole lot of staying power. Not everybody can hack it. :smilewinkgrin:

I never trusted JBS in the first place, too much talk of UFO's and aliens for me. I always figured they were misinformation artists for the most part although they are getting some what better these days. Not much but some.

#10 poncho, Jun 6, 2008
  11. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Did she bake him cookies?:flower:

12. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Northern Virginia covers alot of ground. They have alot of events there, due to it's proximity to the capital.

Clinton and Obama met at the D.C. home of Sen. Dianne Feinstein. LINK

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oops.......

#13 poncho, Jun 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2008
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Reporters were duped into believing that they were getting on a plane back to the campaign headquarters in Chicago with the presumptive nominee, while in reality Obama's motorcade instead sped off in secrecy to Northern Virginia.

"Why were we not told about this meeting until we were on the plane, the doors were shut and the plane was about to taxi to take off?" one reporter asked Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs in a heated exchange that was caught on camera by CNN.

"Senator Obama had a desire to do some meetings, others had a desire to meet with him tonight in a private way and that is what we are doing." Gibbs replied.

"Is there more than one meeting, is there more than one person with whom he is meeting" asked another reporter.

"I am not going to get into all the details of the meeting." Gibbs fired back.

(watch the video)

SOURCE...

So, Obama and Clinton did a sneaky on the press and sped off to have "some" secret meetings. Your source only speaks of "one" meeting. What's up with that? I've always thought "some" meant more than "one".

15. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

But then he turns around and says, "I am not going to get into all the details of the meeting", meaning singular. So you can take your pick.

The rumors that Obama was going to meet with Hillary and cut a deal are what reporters were trying to probe. And we know that they did in fact meet face to face. In DC.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Right after a reporter asks him if there were more than one meeting he corrected himself and said "the meeting" up until that point he said "some meetings".

Additionally, a list of the conference's attendees was released and included James A. Johnson, who was named this week to the three-person team vetting possible running mates for Obama. Rampant speculation in the blogosphere says the Obama-Clinton meeting last night was held to arrange the senator as Obama's vice-presidential candidate.

Attendees at the Bilderberg conference included Condoleezza Rice, former Senate majority leader Tom Daschle and Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the board of governors for the Federal Reserve.

Hillary Clinton is no stranger to Bilderberg. Bill Clinton attended the 1991 meeting in Germany shortly before he was. According to reports, he attended again in 1999 when the meeting was held in Sintra, Portugal, and Hillary herself may have attended the 2006 meeting in Ottawa,

"Why were we not told about this meeting until we were on the plane, the doors were shut and the plane was about to taxi to take off?" one reporter asked Obama spokesman Gibbs in a heated exchange caught on camera by CNN.

"Senator Obama had a desire to do some meetings, others had a desire to meet with him tonight in a private way, and that is what we are doing." Gibbs replied.

"Is there more than one meeting, is there more than one person with whom he is meeting?" asked another reporter.

"I am not going to get into all the details of the meeting." Gibbs replied.

Source...

Looks as though Senator Obama had a desire to do "some meetings" with "others" who also had a desire to meet with him at this point.

How do these "public officials" who admittedly attend these globalist meetings get around the Logan Act anyway?

This is sort of strange isn't it NS...here we are you and I discussing the Bilderberg meeting as if you believe they actually exsist. Did you forget they were just another wacky conspiracy theory?

#16 poncho, Jun 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2008
  17. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

They met at Fienstien's home. It was just the two of them while Fienstien went up stairs to her office and did some work. This is widely known.

18. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

I never doubted that they exist. It's the idea that they are puppetmasters of the world that I consider a wacky conspiricy theory.

Shouldn't you be off getting stitches?

19. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

When one begins down the path of looking for conspiracies, they find them under every bed.

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That might explain why the word "conspiracy" is one of the most used words in our legal system. You know how them wacky lawyers are they think everyone is conspiring to commit crimes. :smilewinkgrin:
    I know I really shouldn't take their word for it, huh?

I do my own sewing. :laugh: