1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama and the Altitude in Denver...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Oct 5, 2012.

?
  1. Yes...

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No...

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Too soon to tell...

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. There are two more debates, and he'll come raging back!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...the altitude was not the problem in the recent debate. The problem Obama had was being tooooo "high" on himself [ego]; and the fact that he did not have teleprompters to read from. :tonofbricks:

Will his poor performance change the minds of his followers? I have to submit a resounding, NO! His followers love him almost as much as he loves himself! :laugh:

#1 righteousdude2, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  2. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

Yes. This race will be won on the votes of the undecideds and his lack of performance and obvious arrogance will hurt him. He's too proud to come to the next debate prepared or ready for anything harder than..."What's on your iPOd?" type of questions. This article suggests the reason he was unprepared, and I don't believe he has the courage needed to change.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...bama-had-been-asked-about-his-ipod-in-debate/

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

If the altitude in Denver (which is 5300' MSL) renders him impaired, for national security reasons he ought not fly higher than 8000', which is the normal cabin pressure at cruising altitudes.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great Point

:applause::thumbs::wavey:

5. Winman

Winman Active Member

Here's a good video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/18783924...ite-house/?playlist_id=87485&intcmp=obnetwork

"When you're not that bright, you can't get better prepared"

#5 Winman, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
  6. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

But will the 7.8% unemployment rate bring the undecided back. If I were a betting man I bet the rate drops even further the day prior to the election. I see the democrats are pulling out the Mormon card now. This is getting interesting. Ready for Thursday's debate between Ryan and super gaff. I would love to see the prep sessons for Biden.

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The VP debate is the one debate I am going to watch. However, I still say it is a mistake for us to hang any hope on a one time bad debate performance. Obama will not do that again. This is a fight until election day.

8. Borneol

Borneol New Member

I guess we will find out soon enough, if it was the altitude of Denver that threw off the President's debate - or what Mitt Romney had to say, as some mention being different than the President expected Mitt Romney to say. I suppose there could be a dozen reasons given. Thought this one as good as any, the President forgot to have a smoke before going on stage. (I'm more partial to the idea that the President ate one of the new school lunches that many kids complain about before the debate.)

"The real reason Obama was no good in the first debate"

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-real-reason-obama-was-no-good-in.html

#8 Borneol, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012