1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama birth certificate lawsuit

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by I Am Blessed 24, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

(Jon and his family are personal friends of mine and he is the most Christian politician I have ever met. He 'walks the talk' and refuses to compromise. He is Asst. Pastor at our church and the principle of our Christian school. He ran against Obama for Senator of IL, but Chicago always wins.)

The man in the video is a Democrat and has plenty of legal credentials to make us sit up and take notice of what he has to say.

Either Obama is lying about being a natural born citizen or his grandmother is lying by saying he was NOT born in the US, and she attended his birth.

No wonder Obama refuses to release his birth certificate! It is quite possible that, legally, he cannot run for President.

If you are going to comment on this thread, please do not do so until you have viewed the entire video. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfIV1ntYggc&feature=related

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This video and its contents have been the topic of several discussions. I think a couple are still open and active.

HERE is the latest active thread on this topic.

#2 NaasPreacher (C4K), Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
  3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was already being discussed. I looked for the title, but didn't see it.

Please feel free to delete this thread.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread closed - see link in post above for this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.