1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama campaign conducts damage control in wake of debate

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    President Obama and his campaign moved into damage-control mode Thursday after being battered by Mitt Romney on the debate stage the night before, arguing that Romney gained the edge by pretending to be someone he's not -- and saying the campaign will "make adjustments" going forward.

Obama, at a Denver rally Thursday afternoon complete with teleprompters, ripped into Romney as he tried to brush himself off and reassure supporters.

"When I got onto the stage I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney," Obama said. "But it couldn't have been Mitt Romney, because the real Mitt Romney has been running around the country for the last year promising $5 trillion in tax cuts that favor the wealthy. The fellow on stage last night said he didn't know anything about that."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-damage-control-in-wake-debate/#ixzz28M9zGLXG

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poor Obama, someone give the man a teleprompter.....please, I cannot take his pitifulness anymore.

Is that a word "pitifulness"?