1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama Classmate: He Was A Lying, Drug Using, Homosexual Foreigner

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Wouldn't surprise me. When you call yourself a Christian but you seem to constantly be taking every opportunity to uplift Islam while looking down upon all things Christianity, does make one wonder?

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

It's not just that, it was just the way the whole world seemed to worship him. As I said, he went to Germany, and I believe half a million people came out to see him. This was a person no one had barely heard of just a few months before, and the people were hysterical.

Everything about him was religious, they took photos of him with lights behind his head to appear like a halo. He was going to stop the ocean's from rising...

And yet no one knows who he is. He went to Columbia and nobody there remembers him, there are no records for him anywhere, it just goes on and on, he is truly the most mysterious person ever.

Check out this Youtube video, pretty strange...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa9JGOFy2uc

It's hard to believe these are all just coincidences.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Winman the things that stood out the most to me was the way NOTHING stuck to this man. If one of the scandals surrounding him had been attached to any other candidate, that would have been it. But I mean NOTHING would stick.

There was one other biggie that just STILL looms large for me. It was Louis Farrakhan saying that Barack was gonna be the savior of the world. A devout Muslim claiming that a professing Christian was gonna be the savior of the world. Still sends chills through me because at that point I REALLY knew someting was up.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama in a now-public letter seemingly implied that members of the Tea Party were gay. Biden apparently had his son arrest Sinclair in Washington DC and tade him to Delaware on dubious charges in order to silence his unproven allegations against Obama in Chicago.

So the lady in the YouTube only repeats Obama's own admission of using drugs and the public allegations from Sinclair (now deceased). She offers no evidence except that Obama once bummed a cigarette from her. As the grandson of a bank vice-president, Obama can hardly claim poverty. He attended the best schools all his life.

Other people need to come forward but they may rightly be afraid of false arrest, such as happened to Sinclair, who did have an extensive criminal history. Still you have to wonder at the Chicago style politics over such a minor figure as Sinclair. It shows a side of Biden that the public seems not to have noticed. Using the law to exact private revenge is pure Chicago.

#24 church mouse guy, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
  5. thisnumbersdisconnected

Deliberately so. Somehow, in unprecedented fashion, he has managed to bury his past so thoroughly, no one can dig it up. For example, if someone wanted to get my academic records at the University of Missouri, they wouldn't have a hard time doing it. It might involve subterfuge, but they could get them. No one can pry up a corner of a sheet of paper out of the Great Pretender's Harvard files. His birth certificate? Since when are birth records not a matter of public record? But you can't even get a peak online or on microfiche of his birth record. How does a man who practiced law not leave behind a massive paper trail? Yet you can't find diddly squat on this clown in Illinois court records.

Yeah, if the antichrist didn't want to be known, this is how he'd go about it, for sure.

6. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mesmerized Paranoids

Consider: What if Jesus does not come back until the middle of the week or later? What if we get an opportunity to take the mark of the beast?

Barack from Obama is certainly a type of antichrist--one of many in the past two millennia, including Adolf from Hister.

"The mystery of iniquity is already at work". "If it were possible----the elect would be deceived."

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My post from another BB re: this same topic.

AC??? I really don't think so; but I can see him as preparing the way for the AC.

But then, I am still totally flabbergasted that he was elected(?) twice, so --------!!??!!??

Maybe after the rapture the remainder will just do what they've always been doing - believing his "hopey changey" rhetoric and listening to his flute with their hands extended to receive his "blessings"!

8. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama is an anti-Christ for sure but no one yet knows if he is the anti-Christ.

9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never mind.

#29 JonC, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
  10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A special thanks to the neocons that created the chaos in Iraq that drew all foreign Islamic fighters there. "Al Qaeda" couldn't have done it without your help.

11. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

We really know very little to nothing about Obama's past!