1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama gets list of top Muslim Americans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, Mar 28, 2009.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe you did.

If so,why do you think you can lie about what the article says and no one will catch it?:tonofbricks:

OTOH maybe you didn't lie. Maybe you just "misread". You do that a lot.

#21 carpro, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  2. billwald

billwald New Member

>I don't believe your premise,

Investigate for yourself. google "Christian Reconstructionist."

> however, I find it very revealing that you see no difference between Levitical law (God inspired & scripture) and shiria law (fallen man inspired & unsalvific).

The reason for Mishnah and the Talmuds is that the 613 statements could not be applied without interpretation. The Sanhedron traditionally interpreted the Law in the most humaine way. For example, physical punishments were given monetary equivalents. There is no evidence that any Jewish father ever executed his child for bad-mouthing him.

(Crazy) Michael Savage's observation that Jewish Law evolved but shiria law did not is probaby correct. The Reconstructionists would have us stoning our children for smart-mouthing their parents.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I'm doing fine, thank you....

And I never misread any stinking post. You guys edit them after I respond... :laugh:

4. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please show me proof that someone in the Bush adminstration called for children to be stoned for smart-mouthing their parents.

If you can't, you are just making more smears as ususal.

peace to you:praying: