1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama has more threats than other presidents-elect

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

What if it isn't propaganda?

So, OK, it could be propaganda...

But, what if it isn't...

Consider this scenario...

Some liberal group makes him a martyr then blames it on Whites, or more specifically Christians...

Can you see what this would do? Not good is it?

And, don't forget the (purported) Clinton Body Count...

**ANY** Such talk or conjecture should be immediately and irrefutably rebuked and condemned...

As sad as it is Barak Obama is our Presidnet Elect and we are to Pray for him. Like it or not...

And, given the Seccession of power goes through VP and Speaker of the House can you imagine a Biden or Pelosi as President!!!!!!

God Forbid!

So, as sad and as bad as it is... We'd better pray that God Grants our Elected President a good four years of life... Because, if not, it will only get WORSE...

Mike Sr.

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I'm not sure this is all that sad, as basically I have previously posted.

However, I do recall several similar opinions concerning praying for the good health of our Presidents because of a potential situation where those in 'the succession line,' could be seen, by some varied individuals, as a far "WORSE" option, including former VPs, Speakers, etc., including President(s) Lyndon Johnson when Hubert Humphrey was VP; Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew; George H. W. Bush and Dan Quayle; 'Bill' Clinton and 'Al' Gore; and last but not least George W. Bush and 'Dick' Cheney, where I've actually, personally heard it said that the best reason to pray for the health of President Bush (and the best reason that no one has tried to assassinate him), actually is VP Cheney.

I'm also not too sure that several 'Speakers' including O'Neill, Wright, Foley, Gingrich, and Pelosi have generated a lot of enthusiasm in some varied corners, nor have some recent Presidents Pro-tem of the Senate, notably including Messers Thurmond, Byrd, and Stevens (Can anyone say 'white robes' on a 'Bridge to a "hunting cabin" '?) exactly inspired a lot of confidence, either. ;)

Ed

#22 EdSutton, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
  3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I'm not too surprised at this. There are racist groups active in the U.S. In fact, Idaho has been a well-known enclave of white supremacist groups.

So I won't deny there is racism and racist groups here, but most white people are not racists. So these groups make it look bad for a lot of people, in some people's eyes.

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rev. Still waiting for your outrage.

5. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I'm not sure how the double post happened, especially this abbreviated one.

#25 Crabtownboy, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
  6. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cach.../+obama+dummy+hanged&hl=cs&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=cz

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1322760&posted=1#post1322760

I could post more ... but your comment definitely said you would be outraged at a dummy of Obama was found hanging. So, I am ready to see your post of outrage.

#26 Crabtownboy, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.