1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama increases lead over HRC

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Barrack Obama picked up some of the Edwards delegates to pad his lead over Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Click Here

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

May be temporary at this point. I think it's too soon to tell... I will say the news will be mentioned in one form or another from a lot of pulpits tomorrow.

But most of Obama's attention Saturday remained on countering inflammatory comments made by Rev. Jeremiah Wright, former pastor of the Chicago church he joined nearly 20 years ago.

"We have to come together," he told a town-hall meeting in the gymnasium of Plainfield High School near Indianapolis, decrying "the forces of division" over race that he said are intruding into the contest.

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Go Obama! :thumbs:

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

[​IMG]

#4 saturneptune, Mar 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2008
  5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen! And continue to watch the right-wing have hissy fits. :thumbs:

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Oh, you mean like some of the candidates you supported earlier last year until you began your journey to a left wing nut case.

7. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I like your emoticon. To me it represents the republican nomination going down the toilet this November! :laugh:

8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Spoken by a right-wing nut case.

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Sorry buddy, but I have never voted for a ring wing nut case, and that is since Nixon ran. If you want free handouts, get a tin cup and some sun glasses. Then Obama can balance the budget.

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You might as well learn to say President McCain. However, if Obama or Hillary should win, you have a fine upstanding man waiting to be attorney general, and that would be Eliot Spitzer. You will have to pass an extra spending bill for his "travel" expenses.

[​IMG]

11. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It appears that the DNC is the ones with the problems. The arguments over race between Obama and Clinton, her so called experience has been discredited, the voting issues in Florida once again caused by the Dems. They don't have things held together to well right now.

12. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Of all the republican candidates who vied for the White House, I would rather see McCain than any of the others. So, should McCain get the nod, I can live with it. After all, my motto for the past few years has been: "Anybody but Bush!"

BTW, The democratic candidate will win, unless the economy has a miraculous recovery. Remember what Clinton said: "It's the economy stupid."

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They will be Labor Day and then the Republican Party will get the whipping it so well deserves on November 4. :)

14. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Senator McCain would be worse than President Bush. He is even more of a warmonger than President Bush is. He might literally blow up the whole world if he becomes president.

15. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would fear for the safety of my country - and the world - if Senator McCain becomes president.

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the personal attacks against me continue in this forum. :laugh:

17. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Ken, you're gettin' 'em riled up! You must be doing something right. :thumbs:

18. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

All you Dems think that the economy was better when Clinton was in, and that its worse with Bush in.

Can you please tell me what Clinton actually did, specifically, that made the economy better, and what Bush has done to make it worse?

I have been asking this question for several years now and noone has had an answer. I believe that most Dems get their opinions from the liberal press, and in reality know very little about how the economy works or what gones on in Washington.

But if you could enlighten me as to exactly what Clinton did to make it better, and Bush to make it work, I will listen and appreiate it.

AJ

19. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

It doesn't matter, Clinton has not been president for almost eight years!

Neither Bill Clinton nor George W. Bush are on the ballot this year. This question sounds exactly like something Sean Hannity says regularly on his program.

Yea, it's that old evil press. :laugh:

You right-wingers need to buy a new calender. Clinton left office in January of 2001.

It doesn't matter who is at fault or why; if the economy is doing badly in November, the republicans will pay the price for it.

20. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

Arent you the one who brought up the economy in post #12? And the slogan that Clinton had hung on the wall of his campaign headquarters in 2000?

I am sorry if I misunderstood you, I thought you were implying that Bush is responsible for your percieved economic decline, and that by comparing this years election to 2000 that the Clintons will make it all better again.

Hannity is pretty smart.
    AJ