Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics' started by LadyEagle, Mar 3, 2009.
This email would be funny if it weren't so sad....
*sigh* Please make it stop.
This one is similar in nature of the one that passed around about Bush.
Bush is my Shepherd
The 23rd Qualm:
1. Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
2. He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
3. He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
4. He restoreth my fears.
5. He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.
6. Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war, I will find no exit, for thou art in office.
7. Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
8. Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
9. Thou anointest my head with foreign oil. My health insurance runneth out.
10. Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term,
11. And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.
I don't think a president is president until someone writes one of these about them... :laugh:
In the end it is just how you look at things.
I want a President who follows the Constitution, esp the the 10th amendment
Good job, SCB! :laugh:
You should witness to this person. They are obviously a non-believer if they consider Obama to be their Shephard.
This is true about most all things...
How's that been working over that last decade or so?
Good job at what exactly? Stating the obvious? Don't everyone want a POTUS that protects the constitution? I will ask you the same question I asked him. How is that working for us for the last decade or so?
You guys want to point fingers, and play with "cute" emails people send you, but when someone like Obama is in office, the thing we SHOULD be doing is mounting up and readying ourselves to get him out of office as quickly as we can.
No one is looking at the next election, and then in a flash, he is there for a second term...
I guess that will just give you guys 4 more years to pound him...
.... instead we could have done something... alas it was too late...
Then I am afraid the unbelievers outnumber the believers!:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:
I think that describes the last 8 years fairly accurately...
What part of this is he in violation of?
Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Not one who wants to ignore it, or to change it to suit himself.
I would expand this question as follows:
Q. How's that been working since Lincoln took office?
A. Not very well, with the constitution getting less & less relevant with each successive president. :tear:
I'm referring to non-believers in Jesus christ. If that's what you're talking about then we agree. It's Biblical.
Agreed. Then how could you support Bush who trampled on many of our constitutional rights such as Habeas Corpus and the right to be safe from unlawful entry by the government without a search warrant?
How can you support Obama when he won't reverse that policy ? How can you support Clinton, when he used that same policy to jail John Gotti ? How about Clinton's raid on Waco ? Was that constitutional ?
Excellent point, Jamie. Let's hope we have better candidates to choose from in the next election.