1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama: Let's Postpone Digital TV Switch

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Nice to know that you have read my posts Maggy. :tongue3: My point was that he (Obama) is more concerned for the people that do not get tv than those that will never get to see any programing because of his support of abortion. If you or LeBuick wish to make sport of me for that that's just fine. You just go right ahead, we all know who's watching and reading not just posts but the intent and condition of our hearts.:praying: :praying:

#61 Palatka51, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Perhaps he is worried that he will loose some of his audience as he continues to fool so many with his grandiose promises to solve all their problems.

People have had years to prepare for the change and, low and behold, even their all-giving government is offering coupons to purchase the converter box. Yet some still need more time and can't afford it. Hog wash!

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Why is it that there are some people are just not getting this. This has been all over the news for the last 8 years. We all knew this day would come. Are we all really this incompetent and irresponsible? Dont give me this [edited - business/le] about the bad economy. I have been in "poor" folks homes while visiting with my church and have see homes with not a stick of furniture but a state of the art entertainment system all hooked up to cable. You would have to live in a cave in the sticks to be ignorant of this change.

#63 Ps104_33, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I always read your posts, my friend.