1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama LIES Again! Hi Yo Silver!!!!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 26, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes...I caught him in his second lie....well, at least when it comes to the company he is keeping in the WH when it comes to DOGS!

He promised as a new president that he'd adopt a rescue dog! We now know that "Bo!" is not and was not a rescue dog!

Then this past week it was reported that he just brought "Sunny" his second Portuguese Water dog.

Yes, before you jump on me and remind me that his daughters have allergies and this breed is the best for those with allergies, the fact remains, he has lied to America twice about his dogs....SO WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING TO US ABOUT????

SEE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/23/sunny-obama-barack-obama-interview_n_3804916.html

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

As goes the old adage- "Are his lips moving?"

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

The Internet doesn't have enough space to post the answer to that question ...

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not enough allowances for

a page full of ":laugh:"

5. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

We should start a rolling count of all the lies O has told us in the last 4 1/2 years. We could start a new thread or just keep adding on right here. I will start:

"I will have the most transparent administration ever." Obvious lie after what we have seen.

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well.........

.....with the help of the NSA, he's made all of us very transparent :laugh: :smilewinkgrin: :thumbsup: