1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Narcissism: An Interesting Opinion on His Personality

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by windcatcher, Oct 31, 2008.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

2. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I don't get past the title:

Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuhrer.

This is highly objectionable to me. The only Nazi's in American government recently have been George Bush and his Neo-Con friends. Does Obama advocate conquering the world as the Neo-Cons did? Does he advocate taking away basic constitutional right like the right of Habeas Corpus. George Bush not only advocated that he accomplished it. Has he mysteriously shrouded the facts of 9/11 behind the cl;oak of "national security" the way George Bush did?

So please don't publish this trash about Obama being a Nazi. Look no further than the man YOU voted for in the last two elections to find the real Fuhrer.

Sig Heil Bush. Siug Heil Cheney. NOT.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy you are absolutely lost.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

You think Obama has his vote? Should we put him down as a maybe or undecided?

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

OK, the article did nothing for me...but dude, you're losing it. Maybe you should go watch a movie...play outside...read a good book. This stuff's starting to get to you.

6. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

double post.

#6 JustChristian, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
  7. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

The article explains as to why, with 22 yrs of work in a psych hospital, I felt uneasy about this candidate early on before I had the chance to know or find out much about his associations, and have a certainty about my impression (at that time) that he had accomplished little beyond going to law school and getting elected, and called him a chameleon..... the very words used in that article.

As the article points out, Obama is a cipher, a zero, as far as true accomplishments go, and, imo, he will be very dangerous for this country, if elected, for the very reasons clearly and correctly defined in that opinion piece.

History can and does repeat itself.

8. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Ok I didn't read the article but as far Obama being a narcissist, he is indeed. It just oozes from him when he speaks. His body language clearly demonstrates his narcissism as well. It makes me ill to watch him speak. The arrogance of such a man...

9. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You obviously do not know the difference between a Nazi and a Marxist. None!
    Both are totalitarian with government control of everything, much likes Obama's buddies have indoctrinated him in for the last 20-30 years.

10. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

The article that was posted described Obama as a Fuhrer. Why don't you read the posts before embarrassing yourself with ridiculous statements.

11. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

You are wrong.
    By your own words you never got past a title; the first of several sub sections.

It describes what a narcissitic personality disorder is and what a pathological narcissist is and compares the evidence in his background to the present to present a case for grave concern. It mentions many characters who became leaders who were narcisstic and some who were pathologically narcisstic and describes the co-dependancy which followers have to follow their leader at any cost, laying aside their normal sense of right /wrong, good/ evil, life /death.... among other examples.... that of Jim Jones and the mesmerized bunch who drank his poison kool aide.

Obama will not save you. Wake up!

12. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I do hope most everyone visiting these forums have read this lengthy but fact packed article.....whether they agree or not with its conclusions. It is rich in data regarding cautions we should exercise any time we should consider, if no more than to assess ourselves from time to time, when we subject ourselves to the authority of others. God may place people in position of rule over us. But not all persons in positions of rule have Godly and righteous authority which is to be accepted and followed without question.