Obama one 'cool'dude when facing tragedy?!

Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 23, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2
    Expand Collapse

Why does this president seem to find photo ops following terror acts that depict him as being without any feelings for the deaths of the victims?

Can anyone explain his lack of compassion, or at least the continued idea of an unsympathetic or sensitive side when a major terror event happens?

2. carpro

carpro
    Expand Collapse

Because that's him. All the time. If he gets emotional over anything... Like a mass shooting, it's fake. He's ideologically driven. Emotion doesn't have any place in his ideology. He's just looking for the next opportunity to advance his agenda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

I'd be more upset if I was Belgian and Mr. Obama was either the Belgian Prime Minister or the King of Belgium. But, I'm not and he isn't

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zaac

Zaac
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Perhaps that's the narrative that the people taking the pictures want to project.

No more than we can explain your rationale for supporting Donald Trump. All we have is conjecture.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy
    Expand Collapse

Can you explain the lack of interest and compassion by Bush on 9/11? Come on now, be fair.

[​IMG]

6. Zaac

Zaac
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Exactly CTB. I think he and Obama responded the way I expect Presidents to respond. You don't want to appear frazzled and out of control, but confident and on top of things.

Could you imagine if he had taken off running out of that room of kids? Probably would have scared them silly.

7. HankD

HankD
    Expand Collapse

Actually I wasn't impressed at all with Obama's dance expertise - he appeared to have two left feet with the Flamenco dancer. Really clumsy. Did Raul allow Obama to have a beer or two at the baseball game and that made him a little unsteady maybe?

HankD

8. Alcott

Alcott
    Expand Collapse

Yep, we've got to wonder if he would go running -- or, rolling-- off like little Jimmy Madison if the white house were to burn.

Ed. Lol at that " mad" face it stuck in there for me.