1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama picks up 14 more delegates

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Mar 16, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

People here forget just how little influence the right-wing fanatic believers have on our countries politics. They represent a very small percentage of voters, thank God. If fact, as you say, the more these people around the country attempt to make an issue of this, the greater the backlash will be which will benefit Obama.

3. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

Werent these delegates the ones that Edwards forfeited when he withdrew?

And, arent they then dispensed to the remaining candidates according to how many votes they got in the primaries of those states, which were held weeks ago,,,,,way before this bad press this week? The decision to award those delegates took place way before all this happened.

This really is in no way is a reflection of the fallout, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Personally, I hope Obama and Ckinton devour each other and completely ruin each others political careers so that they just dissappear from the spotlight.

AJ

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I know the Obama followers like to blame everything on the Right Wing, but McCain isn't a RW, and Hillary (the captain of the machine intent to destroy him in his party's primary) isn't RW.

Sooner or later, don't the bromides have to stop?

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    When it comes to foreign policy Senator McCain is.

I would be glad to see the right-wing end its bromides.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. When a delegate's candidate leaves the race he/she is free to support whomever he/she chooses.

These extra delegates clearly show that the right-wing attacks on Senator Obama are backfiring - big time. :)

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

Ken, I like you...I really do.

But your rhetoric in the last few weeks has gotten more and more strident.

I don't like Obama as a candidate. I think he's too much in favor of big government. I think he also favors far too much of taking money I rightfully earned, and giving it to people who did not.

Am I a right-winger for such?